Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, I have definitely been a procrastinator with writing another post...it is gonna take me a while to get into the groove of actually taking this blogging thing seriously.  Believe me, I take looking at others blogs very serious but am having a hard time getting into actually posting things about my own life.  I will get the hang of it here soon and maybe even get a follower : )


I thought I would share our Valentine's Day photo shoot and some V-Day decor we have up around the house.




I got the head band idea from In Honor of Design blog, which I am totally hooked on, great ideas!!!


I never thought I would be the kind of person to decorate for all the holidays, I thought it was a little cheesy, but since buying our home I love to keep things festive!!!


I made the runner with V-Day fabric from JoAnns!





I cut out little hearts from red card stock and hung them with thread to my tree branch vase that I keep up most of the year because it is so pretty lit up in the evening.


I crocheted the hearts and added them to pink ribbon for a fun addition to my mantle and added the same garland on the branches to the little tree!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful and love filled Valentine's Day!

One more picture...here are the loves of my life...in their matching flannels!!!


My husband Matt and baby girl Talia!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you linked it up, so many great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS